Procedure for Admission
- Every pupil for admission must be introduced in person by parent who shall be responsible to the Principal or Vice Principal.
- Application for admission shall be made neatly in the prescribed form by the parent giving correct information.
- Pupil coming from another school must bring a Transfer Certificate at the time of admission.
- It will be on the discretion of the Principal or Vice Principal to grant or refuse admission without assigning any reason for her or his decision.
- The school year begins in April and comprise two terms:
- (i) First Term (April to October)
- (ii) Second Term (November to March)
- Pupils joining school for the first time must produce Aadhar Card and a Birth Certificate or in the absence of this an affidavit from the court signed by the NOTARY. Candidates less than 3 year in age will not be admitted.
Documents (At the time of Admission)
- Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Bank Passbook(Photocopy)
- Blood Group Report (Original)
- Two Photographs
- Affidavit (in case of none of above documents)
Procedure of Examinations
- Six examinations will be held in the whole session; four Formative Assessments and two Summative Assessments. Besides these regular satisfaction tests will be held time to time.
- Promotion depends on performance throughout the year i.e. on the average obtained in the previous examinations.
- A minimum of 80% attendance is a must for appearing in the final examination.
May – I Formative Assessment
August – II Formative Assessment
October – I Summative Assessment
December – III Formative Assessment
January – IV Formative Assessment
March – II Summative Assessment
Procedure of Fees
- Monthly fees must be deposited in prescribed bank before due date positively.
- Thereafter a late fee will be charged per day for all delayed payments.
- Failing which the name of the pupil will be struck off the rolls and will be charged for re-admission.
Guidelines for Students
All students must be regular in attendance. No leave absence is granted except of written application from the parent stating specific reasons for the same. In case of sudden illness or urgent necessity the student must bring satisfactory explanation from their parent on returning to school. Application for leave should be given in the form given in the school calendar.
No one is allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours without the explicit permission of the Principal or Vice Principal.
Guidelines for Parents
- Parents should observe gentle manliness in behavior, politeness in speech and respect for the school’s discipline.
- Parents are expected to know all the regulation of the school laid down in the prospectus.
- Kindly see that:
- Your ward has proper school uniform and is neatly and properly dressed.
- He/She is sent to school regularly and in time.
- He/She is regular in doing homework and in learning the daily lesson.
- He/She keeps the text book and exercise books neatly covered and clean.
- A written information stating valid reasons in sent to the school if your ward remains absent on a particular day.
- As the medium of instruction in the school is English as well as Hindi parents must encourage the children to speak that language as often as possible.
- The school will not be responsible for the safety of any pupil before and after school hours. Parents are requested to take away their children within 10 minutes after the school.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the school campus/classroom without permission.
A child should wear proper uniform on all school days (except on his/her birthday).
Boys should have a close haircut and neatly combed hair. Girls should use red hair-bands, black hair pins only. For girls, plaits are compulsory for hair more than shoulder length.